Hi there and welcome to Lix! By the end of this article, you should have a good understanding of how to create your Lix account. If not, hop on over to the purple bubble in the lower right corner of your screen so we can have a chat.
There are two different ways of creating a Lix account, depending on if you are a university student or not. The first scenario is for university students, and if you scroll down, the second walk-through is for everyone else, including gymnasium users.
Creating a Lix account for university students:
- First, head on over to the Lix website: https://www.lix.com/
- Click on 'Sign Up' in the top right corner of your screen or 'Find my university'.
- Next, choose which school you go to.
- Then, choose your program.
- To start your free trial, click on '14-day free trial' when prompted.
Note: Trial periods are only available at the start of each semester.
- Sign up with your Google, Facebook or email account.
Not a university student? You can still sign up!
- First, head on over to the Lix bookstore: https://shop.lix.com/en
- Click 'Sign up' in the top right corner of your screen.
- To join Lix, sign up through Facebook, email, or if you're a gymnasium user, sign up with your UNI login.
Once you've created your Lix account, it's time to move on to the the next step—downloading the app—which you can find here.